Sunday, July 27, 2008

Booorrriiinnnggggg…

Certainly not the first time being hit by the dreaded but inevitable phenomenon of being a useless social animal screwing away what they call as a precious wealth – ‘time’ (could fit in ‘health’ as well here), or is it the other way round – time (again health???) screwing the crap outta me??


Lazing around on a Sunday afternoon unable to sleep (woke up just a couple of hours back) or should I say too bored to sleep, punching in some arbit characters which later m gonna call a ‘post’ at my blog. Suddenly it seems everything (everyone) around me has come on a one way ticket from the house of crap. Even the things I used to adore like the swimming pool right in front of my flat and more so the bloody clear view, the sound of rain hitting the earth, the couch m laying my ass on, my Ipod and of course occasionally me, everything compares to the sucky Hollywood sequels inflicted upon mankind for all the pissoff things done by us. Amazingly, I’m not getting pissed off right now, infact I’m amazed at the irony of the whole situation.


Let me explain. There was a time in my life (m talking of the dinosaur era) when I believed on feeling bored one would make efforts to initiate, get in touch with old friends, meet up with them, have a good time. I still do all of that sans the ‘efforts’ part, the after effect of adopting the pervasive philosophy in life – ‘Chill Maadi’. People say this all the time but seldom does one make it the vision and mission statement of his/her life and take it to a level where picking up your mobile, punching in a few numbers and talking is against the very philosophy you stand for.


Anyways, this entire retro & introspective mode is making me blurry n sleepy (the plan worked!!). This is me snoozing off. C ya soon.

No comments: